Tuesday 14 June 2016

Hi
My name is philly . I'm fifty five years old and need to lose some significant weight.
Yes I have tried many times but this time round I am determined to change my eating habits forever.
My weight issues commenced some twenty years ago now whilst unwell .
Still no excuse for It still to be here today.
I have decided to follow a low fat diet. I am going on the Rosemary Conley and following her online club. Mainly for a bit of support when I get stuck so as not to revert to old ways of eating. So far I am really impressed,lots of motivational articles by Raj Persuad.
Well as I said I have lots to lose , I have lost nine pounds in two weeks so am off to a good start.
However everyone who has ever had weight to lose will know it's not about how much you lose each week but being able to stick to a healthy way of life in the longer term. A bit like the race with the Hare and the Tortoise. So I  have to pace myself. It's no good getting off to a flying start and then going backwards several weeks later.
This time I'm in it for the long haul. It's not a diet but a complete change of mind set. Years ago before the weight was here I was able to perfectly balance my eating. I could eat out, eat treats and puddings and keep within a healthy BMI and this is where I would like to return to.
So if anyone's out there and in a similar position do keep in touch , share your story as I would love to hear from you
Bye for now
Philli

No comments:

Post a Comment